This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://disasterpreparer.com and applies solely to information collected by this website. It notifies you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or Contact Button provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information, such as name, email, and shipping address. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you. Additionally, you must complete your transaction using Paypal (either directly or using their optional credit card option). We at Disasterpreparer.com do not receive your financial information. That information is gathered and maintained solely by Paypal, and their privacy policies apply to the handling of such.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.